Mule Carts ™
Private entrepreneur Kozeko Volodymyr
Address: 16/2, Tychyny st., Kyiv, 02098, Ukraine
Protection of information regarding Users of our website service is for us a matter of the utmost importance. Therefore, we strive to make you feel safe entrusting us with your personal data when using our websites.
I. Purpose of processing:
Mule Carts ™ processes personal data of website Users for the proper performance of contracts concluded within own stores and on-line shopping platform. This means that the data is needed in particular for:
- registration on the website
- conclusion of the contract
- making settlements
- delivery of the goods ordered by the User
- use by the User of all consumer rights (e.g. withdrawal from the contract, warranty).
If you have agreed to receive information about new products and promotions (newsletter), then Emotive Group processes your data in order to send you its own commercial information, regarding, for example, current news, promotions or sales.
II. Processing Time:
- Your personal data provided in the form, will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract.
- If you agree to receive information about new products and promotions, your personal data, necessary to send the newsletter, will be processed until
the consent is withdrawn.
III. Data Type:
Emotive Group processes the following personal data, which application
is necessary to:
- Log in to the website online:
- first name and last name
- e-mail address
- Making purchases on the website:
- first name and last name
- delivery address
- phone number
- e-mail address
- Data provided by the User optionally:
- NIP- if an invoice is requested reported by the entrepreneur
- Sending the newsletter:
- e-mail address
IV. Basis for processing personal data - Legal Basis for Processing:
Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation of the European Parliament 2016/679 and of the UE Council of 27 April 2016.
We process your personal data, provided in the registration form, on the basis of the concluded contract for the provision of electronic services.
If you purchase a contract, providing your personal data is completely voluntary, however, without it - it will be much more difficult to register on the website and make a purchase through it. For the newsletter, we process your data based on your consent.
Expressing consent is completely voluntary. No agreement prevents us from sending information about the latest products and promotions.
V. Data Subject Rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us you have the following rights:
- You can withdraw your consent at any time without giving a reason.
The request may relate to the purpose of processing indicated by you,
e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, but may also apply to all purposes of processing. Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes will cause your User account on the website to be deleted and your data will no longer be processed by us. Withdrawal of consent will not affect
the activities carried out so far.
- At any time, you can request to delete your data without giving a reason.
The request to delete data will not affect the activities carried out so far. Deleting data means that your User account on the online service
will be deleted and your data will not be processed by us.
- At any time, you can object to the processing of your data, both in full
and for the purpose or scope you specify. It will not affect actions already carried out. Expressing an objection will delete your User account on the online website, and your data will no longer be processed by us
- You can request restriction of data processing, whether for a specific period or to a certain extent - we will follow your decision. This request will not affect your previous activities.
- You can request to correct your data at any time.
- You can request to transfer your data to other entities. For this purpose, please contact Emotive Group by email, specifying the name and address of the entity to which we will transfer your data and their scope, i.e. which of your data we should transfer. The transfer will take place in electronic form after you confirm this request. Confirmation of the request is needed for the security of your data and to ensure that the request comes from an authorized person.
- You can request information about the scope of our personal data processing by us at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you feel that we are processing your data in a faulty or non-compliant manner.
We are obliged to inform you, no later than within one month of receiving each of the requests, about our actions.
VI. Persona Data Storage
We store your personal data until you delete your account on the online service, which may occur at your request, but also if you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that you delete your data personal information.
Only archival information about transactions concluded by you will remain in our systems; the storage of which is related, e.g., to your claims, e.g. under warranty, or in connection with applicable law.
VII. Contact regarding personal data:
You can submit any requests regarding personal data to us in the following way:
- In the form of an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through the contact form, available on the selected website
Your decision to entrust data processing Mule Carts ™ may entrust your data to other entities cooperating with Mule Carts ™, to the extent necessary for the transaction, i.e. for the purpose of preparing the goods you ordered and delivering shipments or providing commercial information fromMule Carts ™ (last applies to Users who have agreed to receive commercial information in the form of a newsletter)
VIII. Users personal data
IX. Commercial Information and Newsletter Unsubscribe:
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter by entering your email address and consenting to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial and marketing information. Through the newsletter, we inform you about our latest offers (e.g. new products, promotions or sales). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link contained in the newsletter received.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to obtain information about your visits to our selected online services, we advise you to log out of your Facebook account beforehand.
XI. Data Protection Declaration in Google Analytics: